- Exhibition "Bronze Lace" Rumiana Russinova - april 2016
- The portraits of Natalie Guenova mart 2016
- Christmas Exhibition 2015
- Pancho Malezanov exhibition - may 2015
- Natalia Genova - paintings Retrospective exhibition
- The wind - poetry and paintings
- Exhibition Elena Stoeva
- Exhibition ..Sun in the Garden.. paintings of Ignata Vassileva
- Exhibition Hristo Todorov
- Exhibition Arshak Nersisian 2013
- Exhibition Svetla Kosseva April 2013
- Exhibition Ognyan Nedkov May 2013
- "The Wine" - paintings and graphics feb. 2015
- ARSHAK Nersisian
- Kalina ATANASSOVA
- Slav BAKALOV
- Emanuil BOEV- MANO
- Dimitar VOINOV-jr
- Maria GERGOVA
- Grigor GOSHEV
- Milko DOBREV
- Pencho DOBREV
- Dimo KOLIBAROV
- Svetla KOSEVA
- Pantcho MALEZANOV
- Boyko MITKOV - Boyo
- Anastassia PANAYOTOVA
- Ivailo PETROV - Iv
- Rosen Rashev - ROSHPAK
- Rumiana RUSINOVA
- Julia STANKOVA
- Elena STOEVA
- Ralitsa STOITSEVA
- Alexander TELALIM
- Rossitza TRENDAFILOVA
- Atanas HRANOV
- Ognian ZEKOFF
- Michail CHEMIAKIN
Born in 1931 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Studies in the Academy of Art in Sofia in the Graphic art class of professor Ilya Beshkov 1948 – 1954
Member of UBA since 1955.
Selected solo shows:
1976 -- Berlin
1977 – Warsaw
1981 – Haskovo
1982 – Sofia
1982 – Harmanli
1983 – Moscow
1983 – St. Petersburg
She participates in shows and graphic art biennials in Hungary, the Czech Republic, Romania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Greece, France, Sweden, Spain, UK, Australia, India, Egypt, Tunisia, Mexico, Brasil, Japan, Bulgaria.
She has been honored with numerous awards in national art exhibitions and competitions:
1974 and 1978 – Ilya Beshkov annual award of the UBA for a drawing.
1981 – First place and a silver plaque from the Varna biennial.
1982 – First place at the competition St. Cyril Philosopher
1997 – Prize for a drawing.
Bearer of the order Sts Cyril and Methodius – First Degree and 1300 years Bulgaria.
The works of Anastassya Panayotova can be found in the National Gallery of Art in Bulgaria, Sofia Art Gallery and in 40 city art galleries around the country.
Her works are owned by the Hermitage (St. Petersburg), Pushkins Museum (Moscow), Bibliothèque Nationale (Paris), the Library of Congress (Washington), the Ludwig Collection (Cologne), Ernesto and Luba Wolf (Brasil) and a number of private collectors our in country and abroad.